Here's some real updates on my lif and myself. (=


My college life has started for about 3 weeks already. Assignments are piling up lil by lil. I have a few which is due tomorrow and I'm only about halfway done with it. Gona get to it after this. =P
My first assignment was to write a brief history about computers. Thats a report by the Computer programming lecturer. It's due tomorrow. =\ The next one would be finding a free web hosting site to make ourselves a new website. This one is for the computer system applications subject. All our assignments for that aprticular subject should be posted up to the web for our lecturer to asset and all.

Then others assignments would be solving circuits base on Kirchoff's Laws and Ohms law. That one is under Electrical and Electronics Principles (EEP). Aside from those, there are also lab reports which needs to be written. I'm new to these report writtings so wish me best of luck in doing so. =\ I got computer programming to do, a lab report on EEP circuits, and errr... i think thats all for now. =x

The first week of college was still ok as we were all still new to the school so the lessons was pretty much all about introductions or some basics that I've already learned from A Levels. The second week was the week where all the subjects started to get fired up and assignments are starting blasting at us.

My schedual now is from monday to thursday and saturday. Every school day starts from 8 in the morning till 4 30 in the afternoon with breaks of around 20mins from 9 50AM and 12~2 30pm. . . Though our schedual are all listed down filled with classes, there are still possibilities that there might be some last minute changes. =D but the chances of that happening is kinda slim. )=

Just like today. I'm supposed to be in school attending some communication skills class, but instead I'm home suddenly feels like blogging. haha! There's this sudden visit by the 4th prince of Brunei to our college in the afternoon. Thats why our class was cancled. well, not cancled actually, it was more like our class started early but diff subject so.... we used the reason of not bringing our books so lessons can't commence. =D So i was basically in school in the afternoon for about 30mins? x_x

Anyways, the books and notes that we have to buy are killing me.. Printed notes cost about 40+ all together.. small amount la.. But today came this 2 new textbooks for Digital Electronics and Electrical and Electronics Principals. Both thick books of AT LEAST 2" thick. Total costs B$143.90. . . And one thing I hate the most there is that, the population of Permanent resident students (Red IC hodlers) are only a handful, so hence making the people always talk in a sense that the college is 100% citizens which everything would be deducted from their monthly allowences. WE RED IC HOLDERS HAVE NO ALLOWENCES!!!!! Where do we go dig out cash suddenly just to pay everything? )=

Enough of school.. Don't want it to cross all over my mind.. X_X Within 3 weeks, I've made quite a lot of new friends. (= My social circle is expanding. LOL! Meeting people of all ages from all areas. I even know one Kanzanian(i think) who is a scholar. He's a cool guy! =)

I found that its kind of a good practice to stop blogging for awhile and then suddenly resume blogging. By this way, you don't have to change your blog link and you can post more personal things on your blog after awhile of idle from blogging. Once you are idle for awhile in the blogsphere, your visitor rate decreases and almost reaches zero after a long time. Meaning that less people who "cares" would come "care" about your life (=

I think I now care less about love.. It's like everytime emo there for what? Looking for symphaty love? I used to confess to the ones i admire or whatever you guys call it. But for now, it's like I'm keeping it to myself. And playing hint here and there. Blending confessions in jokes throughout conversations. Joke about the truths making it look like a joke where I'm happy that I've said whats in my heart and the other end has somehow logically speaking, has received my message. HAHAHA!!

enough of that.. I'll just stick to lying to myself - Loving someone doesn't need anything in return. (=

~Bunny Outs~

*(\ /)*
`(^.^)`
(")_(")

0 Thoughts: