Its saddening when you suddenly lose something. It's even sadder when it happened without any given signs or alert. )= I'm so sad now. It's gone. Gone just like that. Even if I were to try to rebuild it, I would only be able to build part of it. A small part of it... It's part of my life. It's important to me. It's irreplaceable!


If you think it in a way, it's kinda stupid to be getting sad over combination of 1's and 0's. It's stupid to be getting upset when the layer of data has been over written.

I just accidentally corrupted my storage disk which contains all my important documents, priceless pictures, collection of songs and movies since years ago, saved game files, all the games that i took days and weeks to download... . It's all GONE now.. )=

It will be like a brand new computer with a brand new storage drive. How I wish life would be like that. Having a clean start just like that. The past is still there but invinsible to the naked eye, waiting for new happenings to overwrite over them.

Guess this is just life.. Whatever is lost, we would have to live with it and move on. )=

0 Thoughts: