Not feeling good!
Not feeling happy!
Not feeling hyped!
Not feeling O.K.!
Feeling sad!
Feeling depressed!
Feeling fucked up my mind!
Feels like crying!
Feeling like a fool!
Feeling lonely!

I WANNA FEEL LOVED AGAIN!
I WANNA FEEL YOUR LOVE!

Is love really that hard to find? Or am I just too stupid to differientiate the truth from lies and lies with truths? Is it really that hard to get the one u love to love you back? Or if maybe love is too demanding, what about just like or fancy?

I'm just being stupid and illogical! How can i expect smth in return if I've never even told you how I felt. Silly me. x) well, actually, i've confessed loads of times but it's just human nature to choose to believe the lies and neglect the truth for most of the time. Its just sad!

One thing funny about confessions is that, you have a 70/30 chance of ending your friendship with the other party... In that 70%, there's another 70% chance that you are in the cold zone with her. As for the other 20%, you are living the lucky life! And 10% that you might just be friends...

Life is all about learning and teaching. In life, i've learned to not confirm any single piece of shit untill you get a clear clarification from that special someone. In aspect of love, don't think too much if him/her doesn't tell you shit. And don't go by 'hints' or what so ever!! They just make you all crazy and breakdown in the end.

Ah fuck it! Been single since forever, whats there to be sad about or whine about for me being single for another few more years? Or maybe a bachelor for life! Get me a brain surgery to remove love from my head pleaseee!

Typing this at 3am. Explains alot for not sleeping huh...

Oh and you readers wondering who the girl is, i suggest you to stop guessing and make false characters. There's only 2 person knowing who she is. :) its better placed that way, is it not?

It's gona be a few more months for me to get over you i guess. :Admired you since month of April:liked you since month of June:loved you since.. Forever:

And lastly, i would wanna say...

I love you! I really do..

*"*wishing you all the best and be happy. . .*"*

0 Thoughts: