I've been very unlucky and unsuccessful in my love life.. My heart keeps getting broken. Keep being in competition with good friends fighting for the same girl and I've been the loser always.. Maybe there's really something wrong with me, the way i communicate with others, sending out wrong information or they just won't take my words seriously..

Been admiring and falling for quite a few girls but all ended up being good friends or lost in contact. I think I'm done being in love.. I always end up in the same place every time, the cold lonely dark cave...

I've been in a lot of stress lately. not only from love but also studies and family.. I really feel like i've lost direction in life. I really have no idea what to do. Consulting friends is kinda useless as I can already predict what they are gona say and ask me to do.

I'm now wearing a mask that doesn't even reflect what I'm feeling deep inside. I have no idea how much longer can I keep this mask on. I really need to get out of all these things!

Love.. I don't think I'll fall in it anymore... It's too much of a pain.. I'll just let this love towards her take its own course. I just hope I can find a guiding light to guide me through all these.. I'm really gona breakdown sooon....

0 Thoughts: