I dont know if its me being too tired or what. I recently have loads of emotional thoughts and phrases building up in my head. Some of them expressed in my facebook status and some are expressed in my twitter updates.
I'm currently facing some problems. I felt like i can't hold back my love feelings for long. I'm scared that one day I might be too emotional to spill out my feelings towards her. This will surely make a big difference between out friendship. What was on my mind just now was this. I suddenly imagined me spilling out the confession to her just because i felt tired of hiding my feelings from her.

I'm very weak now, i have no idea when my breakdown will be. And i have no idea what will happen. No idea if it would turn out to be a good thing or it might just end up in the worst case scenario. A part of me i scared to know what might actually happen if the confession is done. But another part of me is terrified of the outcome of such confession.

All these times, i have been hiding the truths within lies and lies within truths. Trying to make her feel comfortable with me. Trying to maintain a friendship.

Another thing that has been in my head is family. Things has not been running so smoothly at home. I'm not loving this at all. I miss the time where evryone was happy and everything was less complicated. I'm very scared of things getting worse and worse. I have no one to tell this to and i don't think it would be a great idea to tell it out as well. I still have to keep all these to myself. I really hope there is someone where i can talk to about all my problems. I wish to talk it all out and not have to keep it all to myself.

I'm sick of all these things. If there is a god and wishes are true, i would like to talk to god and wish for love among all. . . .

I love my family and i love you!

0 Thoughts: